Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Download
Information 
You will find the CineMoco Software on Sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/miniengine/

Airic
Where can I read more about this project? Its functions and works?

Thanks
(02-26-2013, 09:22 PM)Soffer Wrote: Where can I read more about this project? Its functions and works?

Did you try the documentation? It contains all you need to know about the functionalities. The project blog contains some additional infos about the projects:

miniE.airiclenz.com

If this still does not answer your questions, please feel free to ask.

Airic
(02-26-2013, 10:06 PM)Airic Lenz Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 09:22 PM)Soffer Wrote: Where can I read more about this project? Its functions and works?

Did you try the documentation? It contains all you need to know about the functionalities. The project blog contains some additional infos about the projects:

miniE.airiclenz.com

If this still does not answer your questions, please feel free to ask.

Airic

I was referring to the CineMoco project.
Yes, you are right. Please check the official Cinetics website for the project:

http://store.cinetics.com/cinemoco-system/

The hardware can be purchased - ready to go - from Cinetics and is closed so I can not make any schematic available for the public.

The software on the other hand is open source and needs at least an Arduino Mega to be compiled (due to the needed flash space).

Regards,
Airic
Thanks.
In addition to the Mega (which will probably mean I'll need to tweak the code)
what else should one purchase in order to build one alone?
(02-27-2013, 07:29 PM)Soffer Wrote: ould one purchase in order to build one alone?

Unfortunately is the hardware no open source and so can I only point to the freely available code which should contain all the information you need to build your personal clone.

Airic
Got it.
Thanks
:-)