Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 3
Hi Airic..its been a while since your hints at the development of miniEngine v3. Any chance of an update..or have you shelved the idea? I'm sure like me, there are others who wait in anticipation for news. Shy

Best wishes
Darrell
(05-17-2016, 10:49 PM)oobikinoobi Wrote: Hi Airic..its been a while since your hints at the development of miniEngine v3. Any chance of an update..or have you shelved the idea? I'm sure like me, there are others who wait in anticipation for news. Shy

Best wishes
Darrell

Hello Darrel,
yes, I am still developing the v3, even though is is going slowly. Last year I had to pause the development du to personal reasons. Anyways, the second PCB prototype will be ordered soon. I was also playing with the idea to use a different kind of motor to make the system quiter... LEts see how that goes.
I hope that answers your questions.
Cheers,
Airic

Hi Airic,

Many thanks for sharing your project.

I was also wondering how you were progressing with V3, as I'm hoping to decide on a controller project to adopt for my motion control rig.

The 3 axis version would be a important update for myself and a lot of other people who require Tilt or Focus pull.

Thanks again,