Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Screen On minienginev2
Hi I was wonderring if it was possible to operate the miniengine v2 without a screen?
I Ordered the wrong one and am waiting for the correct one to arrive and have everything else ready.
Thanks in advance!
(05-10-2015, 04:53 AM)kylegavrily Wrote: Hi I was wonderring if it was possible to operate the miniengine v2 without a screen?
I Ordered the wrong one and am waiting for the correct one to arrive and have everything else ready.
Thanks in advance!

it should be be doable with the miniEngine Studio: https://github.com/airiclenz/miniEngineStudio
Airic
Ok...
So the motor isn't recognised over the studio, does that indicate a soldering issue?
IS there a way to at least test the shutter control via the studio?
Im doing this blindly, and pressing the start stop button does activate the shutter...
My main concern is the motor...
(05-11-2015, 01:02 PM)kylegavrily Wrote: Im doing this blindly, and pressing the start stop button does activate the shutter...
My main concern is the motor...

When you are able to connect to the miniEngine you should get available 2 axes. Can't you create an axis after connecting?

The drop down box is greyed out, so I can't choose an axis.
I'll just wait until I have the screen to further debug...
Go over some solder joints to make sure too...
Thanks for your help so far!
(05-12-2015, 05:22 AM)kylegavrily Wrote: The drop down box is greyed out, so I can't choose an axis.
I'll just wait until I have the screen to further debug...
Go over some solder joints to make sure too...
Thanks for your help so far!

This means that the miniEngine is not connected!
/Airic