Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepper Motor, EasyDriver Current-Voltage
(03-02-2015, 11:21 AM)Airic Lenz Wrote:
(03-02-2015, 12:33 AM)wypyr Wrote: Thank you! However, what motor is used most often by users who use miniE v1? Thanks.

There is no definite answer to that as everyone uses different motors. The main form factor seems to be NEMA 17 though. This topic was already discussed in this forum quite a bit but any stepper motor that draws around 0.75A should work just fine. If you need more torque than a 0.75A motor can deliver, then you probably need to upgrade your stepper driver.

/Airic

Hello Mr. Lenz. I have just soldered parts on shield and it works great! Thank you. A question now is concerning the big easy driver that I will be using to run my NEMA 17 with 27:1 gearbox attached to it. I couldn't find a way to fit big easy driver on the shield other than putting it as shown in the picture that I have attached. Can I do that, place big easy driver on the shield and run wires to the M+, GND, STP and all other parts that need to be connected and the solder the wires below the shield? Are there any other ways? Thanks. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)