Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
miniEngine menus in Spanish/Español
Hi guys! for those of you who need this, I´ve translated miniEngine V2 menus into Spanish. You can find attached the file.

Hola chic@s! Para aquell@s que lo necesiteis, he traducido los menus del miniEngine V2 a español. Podeis encontrar adjunto el archivo.

Attached Files
.zip   miniEngine_SPANISH.zip (Size: 69.75 KB / Downloads: 22)
(09-26-2014, 07:40 PM)saturoldan Wrote: Hi guys! for those of you who need this, I´ve translated miniEngine V2 menus into Spanish. You can find attached the file.

Hola chic@s! Para aquell@s que lo necesiteis, he traducido los menus del miniEngine V2 a español. Podeis encontrar adjunto el archivo.

Great! Thank you for contributing and sharing your changes!
(09-27-2014, 01:36 AM)Airic Lenz Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 07:40 PM)saturoldan Wrote: Hi guys! for those of you who need this, I´ve translated miniEngine V2 menus into Spanish. You can find attached the file.

Great! Thank you for contributing and sharing your changes!

My pleasure! thanks to you for your amazing work and your continuous support.
There is an compilation error with the spanish code:

mE2_uicore.ino: In function 'void uicore_generateDataString(uint16_t)':
mE2_uicore.ino:2069:60: error: 'TYPE_LINEAR' was not declared in this scope
mE2_uicore.ino:2101:60: error: 'TYPE_LINEAR' was not declared in this scope
mE2_uicore.ino:2187:60: error: 'TYPE_LINEAR' was not declared in this scope
mE2_uicore.ino:2392:60: error: 'TYPE_LINEAR' was not declared in this scope
mE2_uipaint.ino: In function 'void uipaint_jogWindow(boolean)':
mE2_uipaint.ino:1006:43: error: 'TYPE_LINEAR' was not declared in this scope
mE2_uipaint.ino:1020:43: error: 'TYPE_LINEAR' was not declared in this scope
Error de compilación

Any clue about to solve and compile?

Thank you in advance.

Marcos
I have translated the Spanish section into the file mE2_language. Paste the code from http://pastebin.com/69anLMpg on the end of file. Then add after the line 64 into miniEngine2.ino file with: #define LANGUANGE_SPANISH, comment the line 63 and 64, compile all and upload to miniE v2.

Enjoy your miniE.

Spanish:
He traducido la seccion del idioma español en el fichero mE2_language. Pega el codigo de http://pastebin.com/69anLMpg en el final del fichero. Despues añade despues de la linea 64 del fichero miniEngine2.ino la linea #define LANGUANGE_SPANISH, comenta las lineas 62 y 64 (ingles y aleman), compila y carga al miniE v2.

Disfruta de tu miniE.

Marcos
3DLimitLess.com