Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several pictures
Hello all,
I have a question or a suggestion. Is it possible, during the sequence, to take several pictures after each move of the dolly ?! Is there an option for that ?
For this version of miniEngine, just one picture is take just after move of dolly.

And for me, any configuration is not save on the SD card, I think the SD card is not recognized by the system.

Thank you for your system and your development of the miniEngine Wink It's very good job !!!
Hi,

I had the same problem with the SD-Card. My card was an older one with 32 MB. With a newer card everything works fine. I compared the two cards and noticed that at the old card the utmost left contact was missing.
(09-22-2014, 08:50 PM)JBayII Wrote: Hello all,
I have a question or a suggestion. Is it possible, during the sequence, to take several pictures after each move of the dolly ?! Is there an option for that ?
For this version of miniEngine, just one picture is take just after move of dolly.

And for me, any configuration is not save on the SD card, I think the SD card is not recognized by the system.

Thank you for your system and your development of the miniEngine Wink It's very good job !!!

Hello JBayII,

the miniEngine has no option for several pictures right now but I'll add it to the TODO list. If you are aiming for HDR, then I recommend using the camera internal solution for that. This way you can trigger all 3 or more shots with a single miniEngine signal.

Regarding your SD card, I can only give you the advice making sure that the shield is fully inserted into the Arduino headers. If this is not the case, the SPI slow used for communicating with the SD card has no contact to the Arduino. It could also be a defective SD card as mentioned by Wire14.

Cheers.
The problem with 32MB SD cards is that they use FAT12 file system by default. I got one card working by formating it to FAT16.
Thank you for your answers you two Wink

Ok I try to fix this problem of SD card, but it's not very important for me.
For the multiple shoots, it's for make a hyperlaspe. Ok I can try this solution. And I wait the solution for multiple shoots automatically.

Thank you so much Wink

Cheers.
Excellent post. Thank you very much!!
sprint customer service live person