Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acrilyc Box V2
(06-17-2014, 06:48 PM)Wire14 Wrote: Hi Ed,

really nice job with the box. But I have a question. How did you realize the connection between the power connection of the board and the power connection of the box? With an power cable or just with some wires? And how did you integrat the on/ off switch? Maybe you have some pictures, that would be great Smile

Thanks
Chris

Hello Wire 14

I try to connect the dc power cable wire to panel acrylic on board with this scheme.

If you need the original file from laser cut acrylic pieces, can contact with Airic Lenz. I've sent the original files in the format of the AE to him for repair.

thx,
ed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello to all

I tried to soldering connections to the panel v2 onboard Minie acrylic box that my raft.

may be useful for everyone.

regards,
ed

Very cool ! Looks Great!
Hi Ed,

thank you very much for the pictures and drawings, that helps me a lot.

I'm sorry for bothering you again, but I have just one last question Angel

What about the connection of the camara shutter cable. In the "cable connection for acrilyc box" drawing it looks like you use a cable to connect the 2,5 jack of the board with the jack if the case. Is this correct or is it like the power connection just some soldered wires to the board?

Best Regards,
Chris
(06-19-2014, 10:45 PM)Wire14 Wrote: Hi Ed,

thank you very much for the pictures and drawings, that helps me a lot.

I'm sorry for bothering you again, but I have just one last question Angel

What about the connection of the camara shutter cable. In the "cable connection for acrilyc box" drawing it looks like you use a cable to connect the 2,5 jack of the board with the jack if the case. Is this correct or is it like the power connection just some soldered wires to the board?

Best Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris

I did the soldering on the board Minie.

Not available in my country panel 2.5mm stereo mini jack. I modify it with a 3.5 mm stereo jack panel.

I use a 3.5 mm jack panel like this http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/SJ1-3543/CP1-3543-ND/738704.

Hopefully, this chart can help you. And better if you make sure the connection between the ground first, focus and shutter using a multitester.

Regards,
Ed

Hi Ed,

that's great, thank you very much. Now I have enough information to try to built a case on my own. I hope it will work Big Grin

Regards,
Chris