Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleep mode
Hi , I just put together the minie 2 together , everything seems to work correctly , just want ask about the motor sleep function.
when I tick it in menu, the camera fires but motor does not move , it only moves when I ticked the power to motor aswell , is this normal ?
(04-04-2014, 09:37 PM)Paulvong8 Wrote: Hi , I just put together the minie 2 together , everything seems to work correctly , just want ask about the motor sleep function.
when I tick it in menu, the camera fires but motor does not move , it only moves when I ticked the power to motor aswell , is this normal ?

Strange - I'll check if I can replicate the error. Which version are you using?
(04-07-2014, 10:10 AM)Airic Lenz Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 09:37 PM)Paulvong8 Wrote: Hi , I just put together the minie 2 together , everything seems to work correctly , just want ask about the motor sleep function.

Strange - I'll check if I can replicate the error. Which version are you using?

Hi , i am useing version 2.0.4 beta ,
is there anything in the menu i need to set for eg, delays ?
i use sms mode .
it works fine when i untick the sleep mode .
But i did solder the vvc ,slp,rs from bed to motor shield but should not matter ,or should it ? thanks for your time
I have the same problem. MiniE works fine with sleep unticked. But when I tick sleep, motor moves only one time while camera keeps taking photos. I'm also using 2.0.4 beta.
(04-07-2014, 05:52 PM)radix Wrote: I have the same problem. MiniE works fine with sleep unticked. But when I tick sleep, motor moves only one time while camera keeps taking photos. I'm also using 2.0.4 beta.

Thats exactly what mine does ,moves motor once at begining but after only camera fires, i can turn stepper motor so it is in sleep mode ,just not powering on for the next move .
This sounds like a simple bug. I'll investigate it and it should work as intended with the next release which I am planning to release this month.

Thanks for testing!

Cheers,
Airic