Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
miniEngine 2 problems
I think that my LCD is a 16bits version only, without jumpers: http://www.ebay.es/itm/201025008013?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
(02-15-2014, 10:30 PM)arian Wrote: I think that my LCD is a 16bits version only, without jumpers: http://www.ebay.es/itm/201025008013?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

No... I have the same one... you need to bridge the j3 jumper...
Uau, it's fantastic !! Thanks !! ;-)
Now it works perfect.
An other question: Is possible to record some configurations? How can I use the SD card? Or I need to modify the Arduino Code?
Thanks.
(02-16-2014, 07:24 PM)arian Wrote: Now it works perfect.
An other question: Is possible to record some configurations? How can I use the SD card? Or I need to modify the Arduino Code?
Thanks.

Glad I was able to help... I'll leave this to Airic and others as I am not sure what your looking for... good luck...
Meanwhile a making of video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_nwl1im5E
(02-16-2014, 07:24 PM)arian Wrote: Now it works perfect.
Thanks.

Hello Arian,

right now you can achieve different configurations with different SD-cards (a config file is being automatically created on a new SD card). Later there will be a more advances solution but for now this should work. As SD cards became pretty cheap, this should not be a big problems and you just need a tiny SD card as the config file is just some bytes big.

Please let me know if this worked for you.

Airic
(02-17-2014, 01:33 PM)Airic Lenz Wrote: right now you can achieve different configurations with different SD-cards (a config file is being automatically created on a new SD card). Later there will be a more advances solution but for now this should work. As SD cards became pretty cheap, this should not be a big problems and you just need a tiny SD card as the config file is just some bytes big.
Please let me know if this worked for you.

Nothing was wrote in my sd card. Is possible that need a specific Format or Name? Simply a Blank SD with MS-DOS format?
(02-17-2014, 02:55 PM)arian Wrote: Simply a Blank SD with MS-DOS format?

Yes any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD card should work. But as you aren't using the original display, this might cause problems. Because I don't use this display I cannot give you any additional help here.

Best regards,
Eric
My SD card doesn't work, I'll buy an original LCD, but meanwhile I wish to modify the code for save some parameters like: Motor Calibration.
Can you help me to find where is the "100st/cm" default variable on the code? To modify it.
Take the opportunity to congratulate for this project. ;-)
Thanks.