Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
miniEngine 2 problems
(01-22-2014, 02:08 AM)efelectric Wrote: But am not sure if I mess the Easydriver for motor1 it shows continuity between ground and one point in each phase.

... I measured about 17 Megohm for all 4 motor lines. I guess your Big EasyDriver is dead Sad
(01-24-2014, 03:08 PM)Airic Lenz Wrote: The exclamation mark means that all actions in at least one cycle took longer than the defined cycle (in your case 4.8 sec). This can be optimized by making the motor moves quicker or shortening the exposure time as well as the post delays.

As you did not show the "interesting" information like "ramping", I cannot really help but ask for the full settings of your miniE. Can you set everything so that you are having the problem and then post or mail the settings-file from the SD card?

As my cutout for the display is not exactly, you can’t see the scrollbar.
How can I open the minie.cnf file?
And i wanted to attach the file but the forum says: The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type.

Can i email you the file?

I made a video from my test shot, and as you can see after the 5th second the system moves fast then in the beginning.

Hello again - you should now be able to upload the configuration file.

The file cannot really be opened as I save all the data in binary form to minimize the file-size and thus also minimize the time needed to save the configuration (which happens every time you are done with entering a value).
Yes here is the file.

Attached Files
.cnf   MINIE.CNF (Size: 92 bytes / Downloads: 19)
Hi Airic,
MAYBE i found some small bug:
The Limit switch input is a bit unstable, in my case a can trigger the LS even with attaching a open ended wire.
I cant measure a voltage drop on the line, it stays around 3,25 V but if the motor starts the LS is triggered. Seems like the Crosstalk in my 8x0,25mm² cable, some small spike, is enough to trigger the LS ? It's not an actual problem, but i'm trying to solve it an keep u informed, just wanted you know about this behaviour.

Greetings
Martin
(01-26-2014, 04:09 PM)Radioactiv Wrote: Hi Airic,
MAYBE i found some small bug:
The Limit switch input is a bit unstable, in my case a can trigger the LS even with attaching a open ended wire.
I cant measure a voltage drop on the line, it stays around 3,25 V but if the motor starts the LS is triggered. Seems like the Crosstalk in my 8x0,25mm² cable, some small spike, is enough to trigger the LS ? It's not an actual problem, but i'm trying to solve it an keep u informed, just wanted you know about this behaviour.

Greetings
Martin

I added that to the to do list. I guess what I need to do is adding a little debouncing delay and then re-read the limit-switch-line to verify that it really is triggered.

Thanks for the tip!
(01-24-2014, 08:28 PM)Sascha Wrote: Yes here is the file.

I just uploaded a new version which should fix the bugs you found.
Cheers.
Thanks Airic,

my yesterdays first test with the new software gives me these results:
The motor now moves with the correct distance not as in my video. --> Perfect
The "Jog motor" function, works at the first use not correct, but i tried to reproduce the error and it didn't happen again --> Test later once more
The "Pop Up" "Go home all" function is not fixed. the motor still rans into the wrong direction Sad

Cheers Sascha
(01-27-2014, 09:27 PM)Sascha Wrote: Thanks Airic,

my yesterdays first test with the new software gives me these results:
The motor now moves with the correct distance not as in my video. --> Perfect
The "Jog motor" function, works at the first use not correct, but i tried to reproduce the error and it didn't happen again --> Test later once more
The "Pop Up" "Go home all" function is not fixed. the motor still rans into the wrong direction Sad

Cheers Sascha

*Argh! I am definitely setting the direction pin but sometimes the pin state changes according to what I am settings and sometimes not. Could that be a bug of the SAM3X processor of the DUE? I will continue investigating that.
One (possibly dumb) question: did you also update the libraries in your Arduino folder?

Cheers.
(01-28-2014, 12:48 AM)Airic Lenz Wrote: One (possibly dumb) question: did you also update the libraries in your Arduino folder?

No I didn't should I? I will try this in the next days.
Sascha